Porsche Design Residences
18555 Collins Avenue,Sunny Isles Beach,FL,33160
- Sunny Isles Beach
- Number of Units:
- Completion Date:
- 3-5 Bedrooms
- Dezer Development
Exclusivity has never felt this good as you soar above the Atlantic, in a glass elevator, on your way to your very own private garage in the sky. The Porsche Design Tower is the first of its kind anywhere; each unit comes equipped with an elevator. . . for your car. “You don’t have to leave your car until you are inside your apartment,” said Juergen Gessler, CEO of Porsche Design Group. Step out of your car and be greeted by pristine blue waters that surround you, and bask in the sophistication and grandeur that only Porsche Design can offer to those with a taste for impeccable design and sleek European craftsmanship. The ultra-luxurious, $560 million Porsche Design Tower is set to rise in Sunny Isles Beach by 2016, as part of a collaboration between German-based Porsche Design Group and Gil Dezer, an iconic Miami Beach developer. Some of the oversized units will house their very own pools on the balconies. The cylindrical building’s future home will be on a 2.2 acre stretch at 18555 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach. Stop wondering and start living the Porsche Design life that only a few will ever experience. Luxury redesigned for only the few, only the best, only by Porsche Design.
- Sunrise & Sunset swimming pools
- Full service spa with sauna, steam rooms, exercise machines,treatment rooms, etc.
- Car lounge
- Car concierge. Services include: automobile detailing, change of tires, oil, etc.
- Pool concierge. Service & maintenance for private and shared pools.
- Concierge services
Porsche Design Tower – Residence Features
- Private elevators elevators will open directly into the residences without having to go through a foyer.
- Two level units available with close to 24 feet height ceilings
- Poggenpohl Kitchen
- Fireplace in all units
- 15 feet deep (5 meter), terraces, the deepest in Miami
- Every apartment facing the ocean will have a pool approximately 10’ X 15’ in the terrace.
- Outdoor gourmet kitchens
- Two parking garage besides apartment for models B, C & D
- Four parking garages besides apartment for model A
- 3,4,6 bedrooms residences plus maid quarters
- Flexible rooms (some floor-plans)
- From 4,800 square feet to over 10,000 sq. ft residences