One Ocean Drive Miami Beach Fl 33139
- South Beach
- Number of Units:
- Completion Date:
- 3-5 Bedrooms
- Related Group- Jorge Perez
- Enrique Norten
WHERE GREAT ART AND DESIGN MEET THE OCEAN With its flowing façade, exquisite interior design and unforgettable art, One Ocean sheds conventional notions of residential living. One Ocean comprises forty-six luxury residences and four Ocean Villas. Each residence boasts sinuous glass curves and strikingly seductive interiors. Stunning sea views, fluid architecture and an incredible art collection by famous artists set these residences apart from any other. Situated at the tip of South Beach, in the exclusive South of Fifth neighborhood, One Ocean is destined to be the stylish playground of jet set business travelers, fashionistas and culture-seekers. OCEAN + ARCHITECTURE + ART Architecturally stunning, sensuous and luminous, One Ocean, located on the tip of South Beach, rises along Miami’s Coast like an exotic temptress. Each of the forty-six residences and four Ocean Villas reveal sinuous glass curves and strikingly seductive interiors. Poised amidst South Beach’s cultural core — streets lined with contemporary eateries, art galleries and chic boutiques — One Ocean will be the luxury playground of jet set business travelers, fashionistas and culture-seekers alike. Like modernist sculpture, One Ocean sheds conventional notions of residential living. Exclusive concierge services create bespoke dinning, event and travel experiences. State of the art onsite fitness center and exclusive membership to a private beach club provide for an active lifestyle. Situated at the tip of South Beach, in the exclusive South of Fifth neighborhood, your surroundings will be a gallery of ocean views, fluid architecture by Enrique Norten of TEN Arquitectos, extraordinary landscapes by Enzo Enea and refined interiors by Yabu Pushelberg. Incredible works of art by José Bedia, Michele Oka Doner, Cuttica and others will create an imaginative space as part of One Ocean’s professionally curated collection of contemporary art. THE ART OF OUTDOOR LIVING South Beach projects an aura of its own, emanating from the Art Deco creativity of the 1920s-era hotels that line the stylish Collins Avenue and Ocean Drive. One Ocean is set within the area’s most prestigious neighborhood, South of Fifth. From here, residents have quick and easy access to the Macarthur Causeway, Star Island, Hibiscus Island, downtown Miami and beyond. Across the street from One Ocean, the beach invites you to slip on your sandals and enjoy the famous brunches, fine dinners, and exquisite cocktails the district is known for.
- - The art of outdoor living
- - Stroll along historic Art Deco streets.
- - Watch stylish vintage cars cruise by.
- - Grab a tasty bite at an alfresco restaurant.
- - Sunbathe on the beach, play volleyball or cycle around.
- - Discover an oasis of tranquility at South Pointe Park.
- - Socialize under the stars with Miami’s trendsetters.
UNPARALLELED AMENITIES & SERVICES
Life at One Ocean consists of…
- 24- hour on-site concierge service that can be tapped into directly from an iPad create bespoke dining, event and travel experiences
- Striking ocean views
- Curated contemporary art collection throughout common areas
- Zen park and outdoor areas with ornamental features by artist Jose Bedia
- Infinity edge pool deck designed by Landscape Designer Enzo Enea
- Outdoor Clubhouse designed by Interior Designer Yabu Pushelberg
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Access to a personal trainer and private yoga classes
- Exclusive membership to a private beach club