Mansions at Acqualina
17749 Collins Avenue Sunny Isles Beach, Fl 33160
- Sunny Isles Beach
- Price Range:
- 8,500,5000 - 55,000,000
- Number of Units:
- SF Range:
- 4,609 SqFt - 16,000 SqFt
- Completion Date:
- 3-5 Bedrooms + PH
- The Trump Group
Nestled in your own sumptuous Acqualina Mansion-in-the-Sky, you are soothed by gentle trade winds as waves sweep the shore of your pristine, white-sand beach. And, while taking in the spectacular sunrise from your private terrace, you realize what few will ever know: this is what it is like to live the world's finest lifestyle, in the world's finest residence. Greatness in art, architecture and lifestyle is our commitment at Acqualina Resort and Spa on the Beach. The Mansions at Acqualina take this to an even loftier level. Here you will discover lavishly appointed residences in an exquisitely tall, iconic building. The unparalleled amenities and world-class services include an elegantly designed, amenity-rich pool deck, breathtaking public spaces, eleven private outdoor sanctuaries for homeowners and thirteen exceptional indoor amenity areas. Your every need is provided for in an idyllic setting that balances nature's beauty with the most dynamic city in the world. The Penthouse Collection at The Mansions at Acqualina features some of the most extraordinary residences ever conceived. With breathtaking 360 degree views of the ocean, beach and downtown Miami, the owners will enjoy both the sunrise and the sunset from these palatial, full-floor homes. Master suites, grand salons and dining rooms all face the ocean and the west-facing sunset terraces have private pools, jacuzzis and dedicated outdoor kitchens. The master suites have separate his and hers master bathrooms, the kitchens are expanded with breakfast eating areas and the family rooms come with wet bars. The craftsmanship throughout is extraordinary, featuring exotic, book-matched stone surfaces. These are the most luxurious oceanfront residences in all of South Florida. PALAZZO D'ORO Above it all sits the world's finest penthouse, Palazzo d'Oro. Encompassing the top two floors of The Mansions at Acqualina, this palace-in-the-sky offers 360-degree views from both floors with the following features: Grand Entertaining Space with nearly 100’ of Ocean Views; book matched, exotic stone-slab walls; custom, bronze-inlayed millwork, multiple seating areas; a reflecting pond; and a pivoting, bronze entry wall. Master Suite with nearly 100’ of Ocean Views; custom hardwood herringbone flooring; separate his and hers, spa-style master bathrooms with expansive walk-in closets. Expansive Ocean View Terrace with reflecting pool; ample outdoor entertainment space; disappearing glass walls Private Sky-Garden with a live green wall - lush and teeming with exotic flora; a 25 foot tall water fall; expansive views of the city skyline; two outdoor kitchenette / bars; and ample entertaining and lounging area. Cantilevered, glass sided, west facing pool and Jacuzzi with views of Miami’s stunning sunsets. Indoor/Outdoor Screening Room / Theatre Terrace for watching movies under the stars
- Private glass “Wine Gallery”
- Private Spa with Hydro-Therapy Suite, Massage Room, and Fitness Studio
- Private, glass elevator with custom bronze inlay strips
- North Facing, Sculptural Grand Stair – cable hung with hundreds of suspended, cut-crystal embellishments – casting delicate refractions of light during the day and creating a gleaming, chandelier-like element in the evening.
- 4 additional guest suites
- Staff quarters to sleep 3
- Palazzo d'Oro will be constructed using meticulously curated materials, sourced from the best providers in the world, including:
- “Bronze Mirror”-clad pivoting wall entry with integrated entry door in the entry Vestibule Honed “Ocean Black” Travertine slab floors throughout the public spaces of the unit
- Polished “Calacatta Gold” Marble slab accent wall in the Grand Salon
- Grand Stair consists of clear, suspended, Cut-Crystal embellishments, Ocean-Black Travertine stair treads trimmed in Brushed Bronze, and ultra-clear Starphire Glass railings – all hung with floor to ceiling bronze rods
- Cerused European Oak Flooring (Herringbone Pattern) in the Master Bedroom
- “Shagreen” Embossed Leather accent walls in the Master Suite
- Custom designed platform bed with ultra-soft leathers, birds-eye maple wood and polished bronze accents
- Polished “Black Opal” Onyx Slab Walls and Leathered “Wenge” Marble Floors in His Master Bath
- Polished “Calacatta Gold” Marble Slab Walls and Leathered “Mystery White” Marble Floors in Her Master Bath
- Polished Bronze Plumbing Fixtures and Door Hardware throughout
- Birds -Eye Maple Millwork Paneling on doors and walls with intricate, custom, Bronze-Inlay designs
Exclusively for homeowners, this lavish room is designed for dinners, cocktail parties, and functions.
Featuring state-of-the-art fitness equipment and design, residents can work out on their own for arrange for private training.
This glamorous movie theatre and media center has plush seating, uniquely graded for optimal viewing.
POOLSIDE PRIVATE CABANAS
In addition to the sumptuous, well-attended pool deck lounges, there are 14 luxurious cabanas available to homewoners by reservation.
SUNSET REFLECTING POOL AND FIREPIT
At the end of the day, and into the night, residents can relax outdoors by the attended sunset relfecting pool and firepit.
This stunning and authentic example of exotic Hammam spa design enhances the luxury lifestyle at The Mansions.
Computers, x-box & other electronic gaming, and ample sports equipment & activities makes life at the Mansions exciting and action-packed for children.
Residents can play the world's most extraordinary golf courses without leaving home.
OUTDOOR DINING & BAR
The picturesque breakfast terrace and romantic, beachside dining & bar are completely unique to The Mansions.
Even the family pet lives in luxury at The Mansions.