Fendi Chateau Residence
9365 Collins avenue Surfside, FL 33154
- Bal Harbour / Surfside
- Number of Units:
- Completion Date:
- 2-5 Bedrooms
- Chateau Group
The beautiful south Florida oceanfront town of Surfside is seeing an unprecedented boom in new luxury condominium properties being developed on older condominium, apartment and hotel locations. Surfside’s new developments are unique to many of the greater Miami-Dade beachfront areas developments as Surfside’s new condominium properties are not the large hi-rises we often see, but are much smaller condominium developments, thereby providing a more private boutique style condominium property to call home. Surfside’s building codes will not allow any building higher than 12 stories. Smaller does NOT mean less luxurious, as each of the newest Surfside condominium developments are planned to have the same (and often more) high quality details, features, services and amenities as those found in the much larger oceanfront luxury condominium properties up and down the beach areas of South Beach, Miami Beach, Sunny Isles Beach and up the coast. These new Surfside condominium developments include the one recently approved for the Chateau Group. This real estate investment and development entity, which is based in Hallandale Beach, recently spent $50 million to purchase a number of parcels in Surfside on which to build its latest luxury condo project – The Chateau Ocean Condominium. Developer information: The developer is called Chateau Group.They have over 30 years of experience building residential and commercial properties in countries like Argentina, Uruguay and Miami. Some of the properties developed by Chateau Group in Buenos Aires include shopping malls like the Alto Palermo, and Alto Avellaneda retail and two of the highest profile residential projects in the city: Torre Château Libertador and Torre Château Puerto Madero. In Punta del Este, a globally recognized luxury resort city in Uruguay, Chateau Group is the residential market leader. Its exceptional properties on the Mansa coastline include Le Jardin, Beverly Tower, Coral Tower, and Millenium Tower. General information: The property itself for our new development has 300 linear feet of oceanfront exposure. The building will have 12 stories and 60 units, flow through residences, with 10 ft high ceilings. Amenities include; Valet Parking, Concierge, Private Elevators, Fitness Center, Sauna, Spa, Kids Club,Bussiness Center, Restaurant, Infinity Pools, Shabbat Elevators and more.
- Floors 3-9 there will be 6 residences per floor.
- Floors 10-11 there will be 4 units per floor.
- 12th Floor: 3 Pent-houses with private roof-top terrace and swimming pool.
- Residences will vary from 3294 sqft up to 7498 sqft. We have the option as well of combining units.
- Prices per square foot varies between $1400-$1500.
- Entire 2ND Level of 9,500 SF Amenities
- Ocean Front Property with uninterrupted ocean and park views
- Magnificent 25 foot High glass Boutique Lobby Overlooking the Ocean, the Samson Park and Collins Avenue
- Personal concierge Services
- 24-hour Security
- Valet Parking 24-hour service
- Pool deck with infinity edge pool
- Residents Moon Bar with spectacular ocean views
- Spa services
- Signature her and his Spa with therapies suites
- Relaxation terrace with aromatherapy Jacuzzi
- Fitness center overlooking the ocean
- Wine lounge with private lockers
- Cigar bar with humidor boxes
- Home theater
- Kids Club